- Accommodation |
- Dining |
- Entertainment |
- Theme Nights |
- Weddings |
- MICE |
- Activities & Leisure |
- Maya Spa |
- Special Offers |
- Explore Kenya
Valid Until 22nd Dec 2014 / 3rd Jan 2015 to 22nd Dec 2015
KSHS. 195,000 per Wedding
Inclusive of Government Taxes Service Charge and non commissionable and exclusive of Accommodation
• Private Venue
• Photographer & 48 Photos in an Album
• Bridal Flower Bouquet & Button Hole for Groom
• Gift from the Hotel
• 2 tier Wedding Cake
• A bottle of African Champagne to toast the Wedding Ceremony
• The morning after, Sparkling Bubbly Breakfast in bed
• Marriage License and Certificate including Registrar
• A Wedding Spa Pamper Package in Maya Health & Wellness Centre for him & her including rejuvenating & relaxing treatments such as full Body Massage (60 minutes), Steam Bath/Sauna/Plunge Pool (30 minutes), Jacuzzi (30 minutes), customized Facial (75 minutes), Manicure (45 minutes), Pedicure (60 minutes) & Detoxifying Seaweed Wrap (75 minutes). All treatments once only on any day during their stay.
• Fresh Fruit and Flowers in Room
Extra optional services you can add to the package – Kenya shillings
Video services for the ceremony
KSHS 50,000 Surfside Breakfast with Sparkling wine
KSHS 4750 PP Romantic 4 course candle lit beach dinner
KSHS 7000 PP Beach front Lunch/Dinner
KSHS 5000 PP Keyboard Player
KSHS 18000 Live Band
KSHS 68000 Butler Services
KSHS 8000 per day Champagne per bottle
KSHS 25000 Witness for Wedding
KSHS 4000 Traditional Dancers
KSHS 20000 per show Beach camel ride
KSHS 4000 PP Wasini Island full day Dhow excursion
KSHS 12000 PP Tamarind Dhow Dinner + transport
KSHS 12000 PP + KSHS 8800 per car
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR A WEDDING IN KENYA
The following documents listed below are required for your wedding in Kenya 8 weeks prior to departure to enable us complete the necessary arrangements in time.
ALSO NOTE THAT COMPLETE AND CLEAR PHOTOCOPIES OF DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO TRAVEL. Fax copies are not accepted.
Below is a checklist of the statutory documents requires for wedding ceremony
• Passport, minimum 6 months validity
• Birth Certificates
• Full address of residence of both you and your partner
• Details of occupation of both you and your partner
• Fathers names (Full names, address and occupation)
• If either you or your partner is divorced: proof of the Decree Absolute is required. This document must show the Court Stamp clearly.
• If either you or your partner is widowed: the former marriage certificate and death certificate of the spouse is required.
• If either you or your partner has changed your name by deed poll: Proof is required that the procedure was followed and completed.
• If either you or your partner are under 21 years of age on the date of your marriage, and will not be accompanied by a parent or guardian: an affidavit, granting permission for the wedding to be prepared and sworn in your country of residence, prior to your date of travel.
• If either you or your partner have been adopted: Adoption papers need to be produced.
• An affidavit must be provided stating that neither you or your partner has been married previously, or you have been married and divorced (see above if divorced or widowed). This must be prepared in your country of residence prior to travel.
• Any relevant documentation you hold which is in any language other than
English must be officially translated and be accompanied by the original.
• Dutch couples must first apply to the Dutch Council for clearance to wed and pay an extra US$105.00 for processing of their documentation.
NOTE: Original certified copies of all relevant documents above must be taken with you to Kenya.
You must be resident in Kenya for two working days before you can apply for a license. We would recommend that you spend 3 to 4 days before the ceremony so that arrangements can be made comfortably.
• Ceremonies are arranged from Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) and are conducted by a Registrar. The following days are excluded:
• Good Friday
• Easter Monday
• Christmas Day
• New Year’s Day
• All Kenyan Public Holidays
• Between 22nd December and 2nd January
WEDDING VENUE OPTIONS
1. Gazebo Island
2. Beach Front Lawns
3. On the Beach (subject to tide and Local Authority approval)
4. Any other venue/area in the Hotel or Hotel Grounds the couple may find suitable on arrival at the Hotel (through prior arrangement and agreement with the Management).
WEDDING DAY ITINERARY
• All aspects of the wedding ceremony are organized by the Hotel’s personal host who will be assigned to the couple upon arrival.
• Hotel will decorate the private venue on the morning of the wedding.
• Registrar arrives and the ceremony starts
• The couple and witnesses sign wedding certificate
• Photography in and around the Hotel Premises and the Beach
• Cutting the cake
• Dinner for two
• Breakfast in Bed
One must be booked at the resort for the package to apply.